INSURANCE & PAYMENTS
Japanese National Health Insurance(NHI) is accepted. You may be responsible for a payment of up to 30% of the fee at the time of your visit when using NHI.
For those without NHI, services are provided on a fee-for-service basis.
Payment is expected at the time of service.
For a list of our fees for common services, please see below.
Please note that these fees are for patients not utilizing Japanese National Health Insurance(NHI). Those using NHI will be responsible for a payment of up to 30% of the fee.
- Initial consultation:
- Follow-up visit:
- Neurological examination:
- A Chest , Neck or Lumbar X ray:
- ¥2100 – ¥4400
- Head CT scan:
- Nerve Conduction Studies:
- ¥4800(2 nerves) – ¥12300(7 nerves)
- ¥10800(3 muscles)
- Carotid, Cardiac, or Abdominal Echo:
- ¥5300 – ¥8800
- Botulinum toxin injection for hemifacial spasm:
There is an additional 3150 – 7350 yen fee for completion of forms for use outside of the patient’s medical record, including:
- Life Insurance.
- Disability Claims